SADOSHIMA CORPORATION, OSAKA CENTER, DAITO CO., LTD. (Hereinafter collectively referred to as SADOSHIMA OSAKA CENTER) recognizes that conservation of the global environment is one of the most important issues common to all human beings, Act in consideration of environmental conservation.
SADOSHIMA OSAKA CENTER promotes environmental management activities based on the following policies based on the environmental impact of business activities such as sales of steel sheets, nonferrous metal materials and products, construction materials, manufacturing and processing, and services, etc. .
- SADOSHIMA OSAKA CENTER accurately grasps the environmental impact of business activities, products and services, sets environmental objectives and environmental targets, and regularly reviews the environmental management system and environmental performance and continues to improve environmental performance and prevention of environmental pollution To figure out.
- We observe environment-related laws, regulations, ordinances, and other requirements agreed by SADOSHIMA OSAKA CENTER and regularly evaluate compliance. We will set voluntary standards to the extent possible and strive to improve management.
- As the priority items of environmental management, we will address the following contents.
- 3.1In order to minimize the influence of original work related to product sales on the environment, we will try to optimize distribution and inventory.
- 3.2Expand sales of eco-friendly products.
- 3.3Promote energy saving such as electricity in business activities.
- 3.4Promote reuse through separation of waste.
- 3.5We will communicate our environmental policy and requirements to our business partners and request understanding and cooperation on environmental conservation.
- 3.6Procurement of office equipment strives to purchase green products as much as possible.
- In order to achieve this environmental policy, we promote measures necessary for the environmental management system, such as improvement of environmental management promotion organization, implementation of environmental education / publicity, implementation of internal environmental audit.
- We will publish the implementation status of purchasing environmentally conscious materials and products and the status of environmental management as necessary.
- As a good corporate citizen, contribute to environmental conservation of the community and the earth.
This environmental policy is made public to all people who work in the organization or work for the organization and also disclose to the general public.
July 1, 2012
SADOSHIMA OSAKA CENTER
President and Representative Director